Latin American Diploma in Vaccinology (DILAVAC)
This is a distance learning program, which contributes to the professionalization of the personnel operating vaccination programs.
- Aimed for health personnel and decision makers from the subnational and local levels, academics and researchers from the public and private sectors of the countries of Latin America.
- Based on an effective and reliable virtual platform that streamlines communication, where health professionals operate services providing vaccines to the population.
- It is a flexible platform that easily adapts to the time availability of participants.
- The program shares with students, the complexities inherent in the development, introduction, distribution and application of vaccines, in order to maximize the impact of these tools of public health.
- The course is taught through the distance learning portal of the Carlos Slim Health Institute in www.educacion-icss.org
- With the participation of more than 25 teachers and opinion leaders in their own specialty fields, recognized internationally.
- Lessons are presented in video format, each accompanied by an introduction and further readings. Accurate information, based on the latest scientific evidence, is provided in all cases.
- Each module has an interactive section to promote the consolidation of acquired knowledge.
- “Pregúntale a un Experto” (Ask an Expert) is a tool available for students to communicate and address their concerns with the speakers of each issue via email. It also has an online tutorial and an area of frequently asked questions (FAQs).